1. What makes St. Regis Aspen Haute?
The mixture of high end shopping, world class dining and many cultural events make Aspen Haute.
2. What is your favorite room/suite in the hotel?
Suite 540 (The Presidential Suite), luxurious, beautiful fireplace and direct Aspen Mountain view.
3. For Japanese cuisine, which restaurant would you recommend to your guests?
For Japanese Matsuhisa (part of the Nobu group of restaurants) hands down is the best sushi.
4. Tell us about a perfect summer day in Aspen.
Perfect Summer day in Aspen would involve hiking the beautiful Maroon Bells (most photographed peaks in North America), take a back pack with lunch from Private Dining and hike from Maroon Lake to Crater Lake. Afterwards relax at Remede spa with a customized massage or facial. In the evening catch one of the many concerts in town depending on the time of year (Jazz Festival, Aspen Music festival), then onto dinner at one of Aspen’s many great restaurants (The Restaurant at The St. Regis, Cache Cache, Pinons, Casa Tua or L’Hostaria).
5. What are some special amenities available at St. Regis Aspen?
Senih Geray is the General Manager of St. Regis Aspen. Check out their profile on the exclusive Haute Hotel Network.